The tenth season League of Legends brings his last days of life back on track. In a few weeks and taking into account that the World Championship 2020 will be over, Riot Games will launch the preseason. In it, they will verify that the new objects and the changes to their MOBA will be fruitful for the Season 11. But, for now, we can only enjoy the last patch before it. It is none other than version 10.22.
In the case of this update, it is a minor one compared to the rest of those that we have suffered throughout the year. Certain modifications stand out, such as those that the [W] of Ashe, the [E] of Jinx wave [E] of Gallium. Mention should also be made of Seraphine’s arrival at Summoner’s Rift or changes to the [E] of Annie, champion that aims to be played as support of Burning Censer.
Patch 10.22 Notes / Image via: Riot Games
Version 10.22 buffos
- Brand: Damage of the passive changes from 12-16% (+0.015 per 100 ability power points) to 10-14% (+0.2 per 100 ability power points). To this is added that the [E], fire, spreads among nearby enemies. In case the enemy hit is affected by fire, the range is doubled to 600. Also, the [R], fiery detonation, can now bounce off Brand himself.
- LeBlanc: Decreases the mana cost of the [E], ethereal chains, from 70 to 50 points. It also increases your base and slow damage by an additional 10 points per level.
- Nasus: The [R], sands fury, grants 40/55/70 additional resistance points and stops providing additional resistance per second.
- Sejuani: Increases the base damage of the [R], glacial prison, at 25 points (125/150/175) for each level that is raised, as well as the maximum damage at 50 points (200/300/400).
- Xayah: The growth of attack speed per level rises from 3.3% to 3.9%.
Nerfs to champions
- Karthus: The base damage of the [Q], sow destruction, at five points per level (45/65/85/105/125).
- Lulu: Reduces the base damage of your [Q], glittering spear, to lower your presence in the upper street. Thus, the champion will stop inflicting 80/125/170/215/260 and, from now on, will do 80/115/150/185/220.
- Samira: Since her departure, Samira continues to be a champion who has taken the reins of the lower lane. For this reason, both its armor (from 28 to 26) as your attack damage (from 59 to 57).
- Zed: The damage of the [E], grim slash, at the last levels (70/95/120/145/170 to 70/90/110/130/150).
- Amumu: The [R], curse of the sad mummy, stops immobilizing and disarming enemies to stun them for two seconds.
- Annie: The [E], molten shield, now grants a shield of 40/90140/190/240 (+0.4 ability power) to any friendly champion for three seconds. This increases the mana cost from 20 to 40. The range is also greater, now being 800 instead of 400. Finally, Tibbers always gets the benefits of the shield whoever receives it.
- Ashe: The number of arrows in the [W], download, goes from 9 at all levels to 7/8/9/10/11 based on skill points.
- Gallium: The [E], righteous punch, has a minimum sliding distance of 250 always counting from the point of origin and not from the setback.
- Jinx: The Fire cheeks! [E], they no longer deal damage over 1.5 seconds, instead doing it all up front.
Previous articleTeam Liquid aims to break the transfer market