Two days ago the preseason 11 from League of Legends. With it were included new objects that will be used next season, as well as the changes to drawings of these, the facelift to the store, novelties in runes or the evolution of ranked queues. However, it seems that there are certain objects that are much stronger than the rest, something that players are abusing and for which Riot Games has decided to include the first hotfix, although I may not be the only one.
First hotfix of the preseason
It is not the first time something similar has happened. Without going any further, a few hours after the arrival of Samira to Summoner’s Rift, the company had to introduce a small nerf to her life and ultimate damage because she was impossible to play against. Something similar also happened with Yuumi. The cat became the champion with worst win rate of all the characters at launch, so it took a little push.
Some Samira Hotfix Nerfs just went live:
Base HP 600 >>> 530
R total damage 100-300 (+ 600% tAD) >>> 0-200 (+ 500% tAD)
– Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) September 22, 2020
As of the arrival of the hotfix, the Eclipse, the Liandry’s Heartbreak, the lich’s bane and the guinsoo fury blade they will be weaker. Due to the power of these objects, Many champions like Master Yi or Katarina they have benefited from some of them. And it is that the characters mentioned above became practically immortal with the objects, so they ended their enemies with hardly any disheveled.
On the contrary, jungles of ability power they are very weak in the early stages of the game due to the monsters’ increased magic resistance. And the last correction to the objects goes through the moonstone renovation, which was not healing properly.
As for the champions, Viktor it has become a true monster in the game. Therefore, in the next few hours you will see diminished its power. Quite the opposite for Kassadin. The voidwalker has lost all the strength he had with the new objects, which now make it impossible to climb.
Preseason Balance Hotfix coming tonight:
We know there is lots lots more to do in the next few patches, just starting to chip away at the most out of balance items and champs. pic.twitter.com/c7MPYQHQZn
– Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) November 13, 2020
- Eclipse: Damage reduced from 8% to 6% of maximum health. Movement speed is also reduced from 30% to 15%.
- Liandry’s Heartbreak: The magic penetration of the object goes from 5% per second (with the capacity to reach 25%), to 5% per second (with a maximum of 15%).
- Bane of the lich: Magic damage reduced from 60% to 50%.
- Guinsoo’s Fury Blade: Increases its gold cost by 200 (now 2800). Damage per hit per 20% crit decreased from 45 to 40.
- Viktor: Decreases the damage of the first phase of the [E] 70% to 50%. The base damage of the replica will also be weaker, going from 20-180 to 20-140.
- Jungle item (ability power): The rate of magic damage per burn increased from 10% to 20%.
- Kassadin: Increases health per level from 90 to 105. Decreases mana cost of [R] from 50 to 40.