After the rigorous weeks of waiting, Wild Rift patch 2.1 finally arrives. A version loaded with new features for novice and veteran players, as well as numerous changes within the game. After the arrival of the yordles, it’s time to welcome two new inhabitants to the Rift.
Champion Buffs Patch 2.1
- The attack damage ratio of Phosphorous bomb  pass 0.5 to 0.7 bonus attack damage.
- The armor reduction Y Magic resistance rise from 4/6/8/10 to 8/12/16/20.
- The basic damage of Projectile barrage [Definitiva] increases on the second and third level: 80/95/110 → 80/115/150.
- The attack damage ratio goes from doing 0.25 at all levels to performing 0.25 / 0.45, 0.65.
- Huge Missile Base Damage: 160/190/220 → 160/230/300.
- Huge missile attack damage ratio changed from 0.5 at all levels to perform 0.5 / 0.9 / 1.3.
- Attack damage per level: 3.6 → 4.55.
- The Martial cadence [Pasiva] Deals 20 damage minimum.
- Jarvan IV’s combo size (1 + 3) becomes larger: 2 → 2.5.
- Decreases the fixed speed of the Cataclysm [Definitiva]: 0.4 → 0.25s.
Jump hit :
- Range increases: 6 → 6.5.
- his cooling decreases, going from 9/8/7 / 6s to 7.5 / 7 / 6.5 / 6s.
- The hurt slightly increased: 55/110/165/220 → 60/115/170/225.
Quick shot :
- Attack speed increases: 30/50/70/90% → 50/70/90/110%.
- Duration from 5s to 7s.
Missile jump :
- Base damage increases: 60/130/200/270 → 85/155/224/295.
Explosive charge :
- The passive base damage goes from 40/70/100/130 to 55/85/115/145. In addition to the active go up also: 60/70/80/90 → 65/80/95/110.
- Attack damage ratio increased: 50/70/90/110% to 55/90/125/160%.
Choose a card :
- The mana gained from using the blue letter increases: 50/65/80/95 → 60/90/120/150. his ability power ratio goes up from 0.5 to 0.8.
- The relationship of red card ability power goes up from 0.5 to 0.65.
- The duration of the golden card stun increases: 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75s – 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2s.
Last breath [Definitiva]:
- Base damage increases: 200/300/400 → 200/350/500.
- The animation takes less time to complete, going from 1.5s to 1.25s.
- The duration of uprising through the air also decreases: 1.5s → 1.25s.
Champion Fix Patch 2.1
- Void Seeker  now correctly applies Corrosive Wounds damage to the target hit.
Nerfs to Champions Patch 2.1
- Its basic attack damage decreased from 58 to 52.
- Movement speed decreased slightly: 335 → 330.
- Cooling of Electric tension  increases in the first levels: 12/10/8/6 → 15/12/9 / 6s.
- The basic damage of Lightning strike  decreased from 85/140/195/250 to 70/125/180/235 and the ability power ratio drops from 0.8 to 0.7.
- The basic damage of Severing Tempest [Definitiva] it is lowered at all levels: 35/70/105 → 30/60/90. Additionally, ability power ratio changed from 0.2 to 0.15.
- The reach of the push with Dragon’s Wrath [Definitiva] decreases: 7.5 → 6.75.
So much Xayah, The Rebel, as Rakan, The Enchanter, they will be included throughout this version. Will be the two new champions with whom we can play throughout this Wild Rift Patch 2.1.
New Skins Patch 2.1 Wild Rift
With the inclusion of new events like Moonbeast (of which we will bring more information soon) and the arrival of Valentine’s Day, the Wild Rift team has taken the opportunity to include a good number of new skins for champions of the game.
- Enlist Moonbeast
- Moon beast annie
- Moonbeast Darius
- Moon Beast Fiora
- Jarvan IV Moon Beast
- Miss Fortune moon beast
- Panda teemo
- Rakan cosmic dawn
- Xayah cosmic sunset
- Heartseeker Vayne
- Loving rakan
- Loving sound
- Xayah loving
Together in tradition 🏮
▪️ Miss Fortune Moon Beast
▪️ Darius Moonbeast
▪️ Enlist Moonbeast
▪️ Annie Moon Beast pic.twitter.com/qhtHGVbPx0
– League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildriftES) February 1, 2021
Ghostly Edge of Youmuu:
- Attacks convert Momentum to bonus magic damage on hit [Eliminado].
- Attacks continue to remove all Impulse stacks.
Breastplate of the dead:
- The attacks deal magic damage equal to stacks of Impulse removed. Melee attacks that consume maximum Impulse Slows 50% for 1s.
- The healing effect decreases in the middle if the target has been affected by another Redemption in the last 20s.
- The Medallion shield effect decreased halfway if the target has been affected by another Medallion in the last 20s.
New features in game
- The portrait fix changes and now we can choose the order in which the enemies appear when using the fixed.
- The chat is updated and now we can talk to our default group without the rest of our colleagues being able to read it.
- Now we can know how long spells like Barrier or Ghostly through an indicator.
Changes in the gaming experience
- When champions with the Baron buff move away from minions, buff duration changed from 10s to 5s.
- Now appear similar to League of Legends. At first one appears on each side of the map and then one appears at random.
Important New in Wild Rift Patch 2.1
Now we can see the replays of our recent games from our vision or from that of other players in the game. The maximum number of repetitions that we can see of our games played is the last 50, but will expire when you change the version. Further, we can change the speed if we so wish.
But this is not the only thing. Also coming to Wild Rift is spectator mode, designed for players or coaches. This tool opens up a very wide number of possibilities for the near future. The only problem with this spectator mode is that we will need to be friends with the player in question to be able to view their games.
Rotation of free champions
February 4 – 10: Aurelion Sol, Darius, Ereal, Fizz, Jax, Jhin, Lee Sin, Shyvana, Sona and Soraka.
February 11 – 17: Amumu, Braum, Camille, Draven, Graves, Nami, Varus, Wukong, Zed and Ziggs.