New changes are coming for the Riot Games shooter, in this patch 1.11 of Valorant we have nerfs to the sentinels, tweaks in the economy and the incorporation of Skye, the leader of the pack.
Valorant patch 1.11 balance adjustments
The complete blindness of Breach it is increased from 1.75 seconds to 2 seconds.
Cypher and KilljoyThe most effective sentries, they were in the crosshairs of the balancing team, so they have received adjustments that limit the impact they have in games.
As to Cypher, the tripwires and spy camera are deactivated and revealed upon death.
Killjoy, meanwhile, has more elaborate settings:
- Deactivation scope: Now Alarm Bot and Turret are deactivated if you go more than 40 meters away from them; re-entering range reactivates them.
- Turret: Cooldown after pickup is reduced: 20s >>> 10s.
- Alarm bot: Reduced the range at which the Bot can be detected from 9 to 7 meters. On the other hand, the cooldown is reduced after collecting it: 20 >>> 7 s.
- Nano-swarm: Detectable range reduced from 5 to 3.5 meters and damage increased from 40 to 45 per second. Damage is now applied more smoothly instead of in 10-pieces every 0.25 seconds.
Competitive and economy mode changes:
- Icebox enters the competitive map rotation.
- Shorter queue times in normal games for high-ranking players.
- The combat score has been adjusted to take into account assists that do not deal damage.
- Players who survive the end of a losing round will receive 100 credits in the next round (Except attackers if they plant the spike).
The view from the left hand is finally implemented in Valorant
Other quality changes include the possibility of toggle gun sight to left hand, feature that has been asked for a long time. Another feature that was implemented by mistake in the previous patch is a filter that applies lighter edges, although it is in experimental state.
Previous articleThe records that Suning could break if he wins these Worlds