At NHLE High, empty. In the rest of the main event levels there are still options, although there would have to be a significant comeback to think about FT.
Kaju has a complicated table. WPT
Ka kwan lau has gotten the Spring Championship of Online Poker do not go to say goodbye to the French of the Spanish players who have had such a good performance at the Pokerstars.com festival.
After Amadi’s treble, five titles and countless final tables, we have been in serious danger of being irrelevant on the big day of SCOOP, but we have been saved by the best PLO player we have ever had in the country. The Cantabrian made the inscription of $ 10,300 in the SCOOP 93-H PLO Main Event along with 133 other rivals, and has emerged victorious on Day 2 with a guaranteed prize of nearly $ 60,000 and a chance to win up to $ 281,269.
“kaju85” is sixth out of seven players, but his stack of more than 40bb still allows to choose from a wide arsenal of strategies.
The informational pulse of yesterday’s day beat to the rhythm of the Main event, which had planned to close registration and fulfill its day 2 in its three levels. The expectation was great, with Adrián Mateos well placed in two of them, “ZeroS” announcing streaming with stacks in all three tournaments and a good number of Hispanic tricks in play.
By the end of the day, all the excitement had faded. The wreck of the Navy is a few shortstacks on the low and medium levels and an early goodbye on the High level.
The last player to leave Event # 92-H Main Event $ 10,300 was Juan Pardo “Malaka $ tyle”, who fell three eliminations away from changing the day, in 44th place.
Registration for this tournament was closed in 664 entries sold, which was able to provide the best bag of the entire festival, $ 6,640,000. There were prizes for 87 players and 40 have qualified for the day on Wednesday. Juan was not the only one to enter the awards, he was accompanied by Lander Lijó. The prizes and the positions are discussed below in the general summary of the event 92.
Main Event-L 109 $
Field: 38,913 records. First prize: $ 376,087.
159 players remaining. Guaranteed prize: $ 2,047.
- 120º. “Krevendi”
- 157th “MrKloutt”
Main Event-M $ 1,050
Field: 5,903 records. First prize; $ 838,908,
80 players remaining. Guaranteed prize: $ 5,979.
Main Event-H $ 10,300
Field: 664 records: First prize: $ 1,130,395.
40 players remaining. Guaranteed prize: $ 33,361.
- 44th. “Malaka $ tyle” 33,361 $.
- 63º. “tua133” $ 26,674.
The harsh reality of the Main Event was transferred to the rest of the festival, and this has been one of the very rare dates in which we have no final tables to report.
Finished (> $ 500k. Top 50):
- SCOOP # 90-H Sunday Kickoff $ 530: Frank Lillis “Denman98” (Ireland, $ 72,645 *). Field: 1,002 records: Best Spanish: “But I am“(13th. $ 4,364).
- SCOOP # 91-M PKO Sunday Warm-Up $ 215: Rodrigo Diaz “RodriDiaz3” (Bolivia, $ 101,009). Field: 4,715 records.
- SCOOP # 91-H PKO Sunday Warm-Up $ 2,100: Dalton hobold “Daltonhb” (Brazil, $ 158,829). Field: 554 records.
- SCOOP # 94-M 8-Max Turbo PKO $ 109: “Dindi_the2nd” (Romania, $ 59,961). Field: 6,155 records.
- SCOOP # 94-H 8-Max Turbo PKO Sunday Cooldown $ 1,050: “fkiw” (Sweden, $ 138,348). Field: 839 records: Best Spanish: “wisopekeño!“(16th. $ 6,139).
- SCOOP # 97-H Turbo $ 215: Daniel Smiljkovic “SmileThHero” (Germany, $ 58,778). Field: 1,964 records: Best Spanish: “PataNegraXD“(16th. $ 952).
Spaniards on Day 2:
- SCOOP # 95-H PKO 8-Max Series Saver $ 1,050 (105 players out of 1,610): “MonkeyBausss“(8th),”roikeloo “ (33º).